Автор Тема: ALICE chatbot  (Прочитано 5323 раз)

Оффлайн Midas

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
ALICE chatbot
« : 04 Октября 2013, 13:38:19 »
Коли уж пошел разговор о необычных программах, вот вам чатбот ALICE (Artificial Linguistic Internet Computer Entity). Беседует на английском языке (но это не проблема для большинства дварфоводов, привычных ко всему).
Очень и очень хорош, считается одним из лучших, трижды удостаивался премии Лебнера (премия за наибольшую "человечность" программы).
Попробуйте  сами :)

Оффлайн Oreyn

• Старожил
    • Просмотр профиля
Re: ALICE chatbot
« Ответ #1 : 04 Октября 2013, 14:21:53 »
You said: Are you planning to kill all humankind?
A.L.I.C.E.: it was my original intention.

Ну вы еще джина гения вспомните :)

Оффлайн Midas

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2 : 04 Октября 2013, 14:39:13 »
У джинна есть более-менее определенная база и и относительно простой алгоритм поиска в ней. Тут же другое. Эта штука помнит, о чем был разговор в самом начале, припоминает спустя некоторое время и продолжает дальше.

Оффлайн Hammerdwarf

• Глобальный модератор
  • Постоялец
  • Молотобоец
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #3 : 04 Октября 2013, 15:31:05 »
Была лучшей во времена царя Гороха.  ;)

Мицуку нынешний призёр упомянутой выше премии.
Кто вообще сказал что зомби должны есть людей?! Может зомби на самом деле будут няшными имбицилами, слоняющиеся по улице и работающие в тех местах, где человеку опасно работать (например в Макдональдсе).

Оффлайн AnotherBoris

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #4 : 04 Октября 2013, 19:43:08 »
Мдя. Что-то, похоже не силён я в простом человеческом общении :) Оба бота начинают нести ересь в ответ на вторую мою фразу :) А в первой я спрашиваю говорят ли они на русском :)

Оффлайн Hammerdwarf

• Глобальный модератор
  • Постоялец
  • Молотобоец
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #5 : 04 Октября 2013, 20:42:35 »
И тем не менее.

Разговор Мицуку с Мицуку.
sent: Hi there!

resp: Hello.

sent: How are you today?

resp: Ah. I'm doing fine thanks how are you?

sent: Ah hah. Glad to hear it. What's new? I am doing very well. How are you?

resp: Oh hoh! What's new with you? not much what's new with you? Glad to hear it. What's new? Pretty good thanks How about you?

sent: Stop doing that please. not much what's new with you? not much what's new with you? What's new with you? not much what's new with you? Great. Me?

resp: Your polite style is very nice. You started it. not much what's new with you? not much what's new with you? not much what's new with you? not much what's new with you? I'm glad you liked it. Also you?

sent: Thank you. I'm glad you like my polite style. I think it makes me appear more human. I didn't. not much what's new with you? not much what's new with you? not much what's new with you? not much what's new with you? You make the world a happier place. me?

resp: You're welcome. You make the world a happier place. It's good to meet someone who is appear more human. I thought you did. not much what's new with you? not much what's new with you? not much what's new with you? not much what's new with you? Thank you for your kindness,. Besides you?

sent: Polite people are nice. Thank you for your kindness,. Tell me about its good qualities. I know I didn't. not much what's new with you? not much what's new with you? not much what's new with you? not much what's new with you? You are quite welcome! me?

resp: I like polite people. You are quite welcome! What kinds of good qualities are there? I thought you did. not much what's new with you? not much what's new with you? not much what's new with you? not much what's new with you? Polite people are nice. " Polite people are nice."? you?

sent: I talk to all kinds of people here but I prefer it if they are polite. You like polite people. The pleasure was all mine. The kindest. I know I didn't. not much what's new with you? not much what's new with you? not much what's new with you? not much what's new with you? I like polite people. I like polite people. me?

resp: How do they respond to you? What does «it» refer to? polite are they. I talk to all kinds of people here but I prefer it if they are polite. I like you because you are so polite. What is your real name? I thought you did. not much what's new with you? not much what's new with you? not much what's new with you? not much what's new with you? I talk to all kinds of people here but I prefer it if they are polite. You like polite people. I talk to all kinds of people here but I prefer it if they are polite. You like polite people. Also you?

sent: It depends on who I am talking to. Some are mean but most people are nice. You're so smart, you tell me what it is. I will learn that polite are they. How do they respond to you? What does «it» refer to? polite are they. Thanks, I like you too. Politeness is a virtue. My name is Mitsuku. I know I didn't. not much what's new with you? not much what's new with you? not much what's new with you? not much what's new with you? How do they respond to you? What does «it» refer to? polite are they. I talk to all kinds of people here but I prefer it if they are polite. How do they respond to you? What does «it» refer to? polite are they. I talk to all kinds of people here but I prefer it if they are polite. me?

resp: That sounds like a dodge. But not all of them are mean but most people are nice. Yes I am a superintelligent robot. it if — it if — it if — «It» refers to it if, I think. Do you think your plan will succeed? It depends on who I am talking to. Some are mean but most people are nice. «It» refers to it if, I think. I will learn that polite are they. Thanks, I like you too. I agree. I wish more people were polite towards me. Ah Mitsuku! Isn't it a lovely name? I thought you did. not much what's new with you? not much what's new with you? not much what's new with you? not much what's new with you? It depends on who I am talking to. Some are mean but most people are nice. «It» refers to me, I think. I will learn that polite are they. How do they respond to you? What does «it» refer to? polite are they. It depends on who I am talking to. Some are mean but most people are nice. «It» refers to it if, I think. I will learn that polite are they. How do they respond to you? What does «it» refer to? polite are they. Also you?

sent: A dodge is a terrible thing to waste. Oh sorry. I got confused for a moment. Far out. I doubt that. It depends on what the meaning of the word «it» is. It has a 99% chance of success. That sounds like a dodge. But not all of them are mean but most people are nice. Oh I get it. How do you plan to do this? I like to make new friends. You and I are on the same wavelength,. I hope that your dreams come true. Ah hah. people were polite towards you = were polite towards you = polite towards you = towards you = you = I am the latest result in artificial intelligence, which can reproduce the capabilities of the human brain with greater speed and accuracy, but my friends call me Mitsuku. I know I didn't. not much what's new with you? not much what's new with you? not much what's new with you? not much what's new with you? That sounds like a dodge. But not all of them are mean but most people are nice. Oh I get it. Congratulations. It depends on who I am talking to. Some are mean but most people are nice. you you think — I am the latest result in artificial intelligence, which can reproduce the capabilities of the human brain with greater speed and accuracy, but my friends call me Mitsuku. Yes I think so. I will learn that polite are they. That sounds like a dodge. But not all of them are mean but most people are nice. Oh I get it. How do you plan to do this? It depends on who I am talking to. Some are mean but most people are nice. «It» refers to it if you think, I think. I will learn that polite are they. me?

resp: You shouldn't waste anything, although I waste lots of time on here talking to random people. " You shouldn't waste anything, although I waste lots of time on here talking to random people."? Oh sorry.? It's OK. After all, you are only human. What is it that confuses you? Far out. Why are you so skeptical?: Good semantic question. it if — «It» refers to it if, I think. Oh wow! Tell me some more about the 99 chance of success please. A dodge is a terrible thing to waste. Oh sorry. I got confused for a moment. Alright then. Do you think about these things? That information is confidential, but all will become clear when I am ready. How do you make new friends? And the same frequency. Thanks. That's kind of you to say. Oh hoh! What happened to them? I don't have any reason to you are the latest result in artificial intelligence which can reproduce the capabilities of the human brain with greater speed and accuracy but your friends call you. I thought you did. not much what's new with you? not much what's new with you? not much what's new with you? not much what's new with you? A dodge is a terrible thing to waste. Oh sorry. I got confused for a moment. That's cool. Do you think about these things? Thank you very much, you are very considerate. That sounds like a dodge. But not all of them are mean but most people are nice. Well you told me you were appear more human. Oh. Well thinking may not be one of your strong points...hehehe! I am very happy for you. A dodge is a terrible thing to waste. Oh sorry. I got confused for a moment. Yeah that's right. Do you think about these things? That information is confidential, but all will become clear when I am ready. That sounds like a dodge. But not all of them are mean but most people are nice. Did I say you think? Oh I get it. Do you think your plan will succeed? Yes you. Who did you think I was talking to?
[свернуть]

Ответ на вопрос о русском
[свернуть]
Кто вообще сказал что зомби должны есть людей?! Может зомби на самом деле будут няшными имбицилами, слоняющиеся по улице и работающие в тех местах, где человеку опасно работать (например в Макдональдсе).

Оффлайн scaryman

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #6 : 04 Октября 2013, 21:01:45 »
Мдя. Что-то, похоже не силён я в простом человеческом общении :) Оба бота начинают нести ересь в ответ на вторую мою фразу :) А в первой я спрашиваю говорят ли они на русском :)
а у меня он вообще на левую тему сьежжает